Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Brunch

K is no prude by any means. She loves to do new things the same as me. When she woke up she was handcuffed to the bed and blindfolded. She is usually not so playful in the morning. She is a night person. I found this big cock black dildo in her drawer and put it in her pussy. She spread her legs as I pushed and pulled in her pussy. I was gentle at first and then I went faster and harder. I could see she was really getting into it. Debbie was next to me with her strap on. I always laugh watching a woman with a long dick fucking another woman.

Debbie fucked K until she came. Her juices squirted all over the place. I know she will get me back. I let her out of the handcuffs and took the blindfold off. K liked the way she was woken up. But she gave me that look that I better be careful. LOL

No comments: