Sunday, June 20, 2010

Great Party

Friday night is a great time to have a party. Everyone was here including Tommy and Jody (such a cute couple).

I was at the grill cooking up a storm. Burgers,steaks,dogs, everything and anything anyone wanted. I would say it was the kick off party of the year. We went through 4 kegs of beer. I didn't serve any other type of booze, I didn't want people getting sick.

Of course I had plenty of sex, before after and during. K and I fucked our brains out together when she came home.I joined her in the shower and fucked her ass which she liked very much.Then we went to bed and made love, not sex, but love.

Jasmine was next. She waited until K went downstairs and took me to her bed.She told me how much she missed me Friday, our weekly sex time together. We kissed and I pleasured her first. She loved the tongue fucking I gave her pussy and asshole.She went wild when I went up and down her taint. I held her and we fucked together.Her legs wrapped around me as I pounded her.After I came inside her we stayed together. When I pulled out I was still hard,she licked my cock up and down, under my balls and into my asshole.It really felt good.

I left her to get dressed and started preparations for the party. I noticed things were starting before me. All the women were wearing bikini tops, their breasts showing their best. All were wearing shorts so I knew that I was in for a treat.

When Tommy and Jody came we were happy to see them. Jody whispered in my ear that they were not a couple tonight and patted my cock ( more about that latter). I looked at K and she winked, smiling at me.

Other people dropped by but there was this under current of sexual tension. I was cool with it but I could feel things were going to happen. First, K and J disappear for a little while. When they came back into the room they were both adjusting their tops. The second pair to leave was Debbie and Tommy. I know that Debbie gets horny a lot and craves cock as much as pussy. When they came back Tommy had the biggest grin on his face. I poured him a beer and he just sat there sipping it, saying nothing.

It was about midnight and only a few left, K went to bed; again too much to drink. Jody took my hand and we went out to the back deck. She pulled my shorts down and started sucking my cock. Soon we were both naked and fucking. She told me to cum inside just like I used to with her. When we finished she held me telling she is more sexual than ever. At the gym she gets a lot of sex from the clients. She loves Tommy and will be married at the end of the year. They both want the open sexual life style that K and I have. I told her not everyone can handle that and they should be careful.

I found out later that Tommy was fucking Jasmine in her room while I was fucking Jody.

We woke up about noon time on Saturday.We took a lazy day and went to the beach.It was not easy hiding my hard on the whole being with them.

No comments: