Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Morning

I started several posts already but deleted them because I had to leave in the middle and then it became old news. I will try again . Now for the updates:

J left because she wanted more of a relationship. I told her I like her very much. But only as a sex partner. She will still travel with me sometimes,but that's as far as we will go. Sex, of course that will happen. I just don't want her to have any other ideas.

Debbie wants to go visit Heather again. I think its a great idea except it puts a strain on K. Jasmine will step up to fill in. Christie will also chip in and work harder, I appreciate that.

The weather is murder now, hot and humid. Only one advantage, the girls wear less. On the street I see the same with most women. This summer is a no bra summer with belly shirts. I am constantly hard looking at women this season.

I got up early and watched the sun rise. It felt like someone turned the heat on. I was drinking coffee on the back deck.Jasmine joined me, naked of course. I like it when she puts her head on my shoulder and plays with my cock. She kept stroking me and I was hard. She went faster until I came. Holding my cock she sprayed it all over herself and rubbed cum on her belly like lotion. She layed down, spread her legs open and I licked her until she came. I was again hard enabling me to stick my cock in her wet pussy.

We fucked and I came inside her. She held me tight against her as I emptied myself in her. We kissed and we were both soaked in cum and sweat. It was early, no one was around so we used the outside shower to rinse off.It felt very good and we went back on the deck. There were towels there and we dried ourselves.

I went back upstairs to bed with K. We had wonderful morning sex. I told her stay in bed and sleep. K laughed because she knows I will make the rounds. I didn't want to tell this morning she wasn't first. She will know once she reads this.

No comments: