Friday, June 18, 2010

Thoughts

I wonder if there are any other guys out there who share my life style. I know that I can wake up on a given day and find a woman sucking my hard morning cock.It might be my beautiful wife K or not.

This morning I woke up to a surprise. I look forward to every Friday morning sharing my bed with my ebony princess, Jasmine. Today was different, I woke up to J sucking my cock. Not that I mind that, but I prefer Jasmine. You see with Jasmine its more than just fucking a beautiful black woman. It is sharing our bodies together, we connect. I know this will end and I encourage her to find someone closer to her age. But in the mean time we enjoy our time together. K and I have given her a life. We expect nothing in return. We both love her to pieces. In a few years she will be financially secure for the rest of her life. I did that with Pattie as well.

Back to J's sucking me.I have read girls don't like the taste of men's cum. That's nonsense. I need to pee and she followed me into the bathroom, another dirty girl. I like the reach around, her tits pressed against my back and her fingers on my cock directing the pee into the toilet. I told her to lick the head and taste some left over pee. She did that and licked her lips.

We went back into bed and I pleasured her licking her pussy and asshole.J likes the tongue fucking I do. She in turn will squeeze my balls, finger fuck my asshole and suck me. She spread her legs again and I slid into her wet pussy.We heard the squishy noise that sex makes. Her nails dug into my back as I fucked her hard. She screamed and moaned and I came inside her. I stayed hard inside her and we just kissed.

She told me Jasmine needed to go into the gym early today because she is giving a special class.

We went into the shower and played with each other. I fucked her asshole,she loved it.

Tell me, are there other guys who have what I do?

No comments: