Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy Sunday

The girls are at the beach. Each one of them could get arrested for indecent exposure,they look great.

I am finished cleaning the grill.This time I want to take care of it and not let it catch on fire like the last time. I didn't notice a girl staring at me from the sidewalk.She called out my name but I didn't recognize her at first. As soon as she came closer I saw her. It was Hope, the barely legal teenager I fucked last summer. She kissed me and told me she is 19 1/2 and will be 20 in August. I must say she is a real knock out. Her tits are huge,great legs and a great body. She saw me looking her over. Smiling she told me the carpet is bare. I finished the grill and invited her in. I know she is under age but she wanted a beer. She is working at the pier restaurant this summer and is off in the mornings.

I gave her another beer and we talked a bit on the couch. Her leg was draped over mine.Her hand started to touch my cock and I rubbed her leg. We were soon naked. I looked at her young body so perfect. She is on the pill and prefers that I don't use a condom. I was rock hard. We pleasured each other 69. Her lips felt good on my cock.

She got up on all fours and told me to fuck her. I slid right in and fucked her fast and hard. When I came inside her I pulled her to me, filling her up. We stayed like that until I pulled out.

We got dressed and the girls soon came home. I introduced Hope to everyone as the girls took off their suits in front of us. They all went out back to suntan again on the deck. Hope told me she likes women as much as men. She thought K was the hottest of the bunch.

Before she left she told me she hopes to visit more times during the summer. I smiled, we kissed , she left and I went out back.

No comments: