Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Play Time

We finished all our work so we decided to go to the beach. J forgot to bring a suit so she borrowed one from K. Girls with big tits love to wear skimpy tops. J fits into that category. The beach is only a block from us but we never got there.

We bumped into Dee on the way out and she invited us both over. I introduced J to her and they hit it off right away. Dee is not bashful. She asked J if she likes sex with me, I blushed. Both of the girls laughed.

Dee was the first to undressed, then J and finally me. I will admit I am not really good at a threesome. I like one on one much better. Dee took control of the situation and started to lick my cock and balls. J joined her and then I felt fingers in my asshole. I blew my load all over both girls.Their faces were covered from my cum. I think they emptied me out. They licked the cum off each others face and kissed. Soon it was full blown girl on girl sex. I get real hard watching that, so sexy.

Dee's ass was pointed upwards so I shoved my cock inside her. She moaned as I fucked her. J tongued her ass. Finally I was ready to cum. Again I felt J's finger in my ass which made me cum so hard. J licked all the cum from Dee's pussy and they shared it. I had to stop because I think I met my limit.

J told me this was so much better than going to the beach. We went back to the house and we enjoyed ourselves doing 69 . She was surprised that I am so good at oral, most men are not. I told her K taught me good. We kept switching places, her on top and me on top. I like an oral girl, J likes oral very much.

No comments: