Monday, June 21, 2010

Quite ! NOT !!!!

Don't get me wrong I love the girls around, especially fucking each one. The problem is doing any type of work. J left back to the City this morning. Finally I can start the week off with some serious work.

I must laugh because that wasn't the case. The bell rang and Hope was there.She told me she waited until everyone left before she came so she knows I am alone. I told her thank you for the coffee but I really need to work. Try explaining that to a 20 year old. In addition someone who is so sexed up like Hope.

We went outside on the back deck. Everything is nice and clean there. Hope didn't wait for any invitation. She took off her t shirt, tits bouncing out and slipped out of her shorts. She was wearing pink panties which she took off as well. I just looked at her as she spread her legs for me showing me her young pussy. I was hard as a rock.She told me to pleasure her, lick her pussy. I undressed and first she sucked my cock then I laid her down on the lounge and fucked her with my tongue. She held my head in her hands as I licked her.

I told her lets go 69. She loves doing that as much as I do. She got off me and I fucked her from behind. I know Dee was watching us from her window. I really exploded and filled her up. There was an empty cup on the table and I filled it with our sex as it dripped from her pussy. She sat on my lap drinking the cum. She straddled my lap and we started again. Her young tits against my hairy chest.

After we finished she laid her head down on my shoulder. I rubbed her back, she felt good. I told her I want her to become a dirty girl but I didn't explain it. I told her she will learn to like it.

We got up and I saw Dee, naked in her upstairs window smiling at me. I know that means she will visit me later in the day.

No comments: