Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surprise

The doorbell rang and I opened it to see Christie. Her tits poking through her t shirt.Her bare legs wearing a very short skirt. We kissed and she told me she has missed me.

She pulled my shorts down and began to play with my cock and balls.I instantly became very hard.Her hands jerking me until I almost came.She stopped and undressed showing me her beautiful body. Tits sticking out, legs that are muscular from exercise. Along with a flat defined stomach. Both of us naked she started again pumping my cock and squeezing my balls very hard. I came all over her. My cum dripping on her stomach and legs.She held me and we shared the wetness.

I brought her over to the sofa and spread her apart. My tongue fucked her pussy until her juices flowed into my mouth. I was hard again and although I fucked numerous times today I still was not satisfied. My cock filled her pussy and I went slowly at first. She told me to go faster which I did. I finally let go and exploded inside her. Our sex dripped out of her and I cupped my hands under her pussy. She lick my hands swallowing everything.

We didn't know that J was watching us. She finished with Dee and came back.We didn't see her and put on a nice show for her. When she walked in on us Christie was a bit embarrassed. I told her this is J, our house guest and business assistant. The girls talked together and started to get it on. As always I love watching girl / girl sex. Even though I have probably too much sex for the day I still became hard. J saw this and was amazed I can still get hard again. I told her its my talent. I didn't want to tell her that I look forward to fucking my beautiful wife K.

Life is too good. The summer is getting better than I thought.

No comments: