Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This Morning

I was so surprised that K was thrilled to have an over night with Debbie and J. That's ok because I had my thrill as well.

Jasmine greeted me in bed freshly shaved and smelled very nice. My cock was hard as a rock when I came into bed. She held my legs laying in bed and sucked me until I emptied myself in her mouth. We kissed and I tasted my cum. She asked me if I liked her skin tone. It has become darker now in the summer. Her usual skin tone is a bronze chocolate. I really do like her dark skin now.Its like dark chocolate and very beautiful.

After we had sex a few times she fell asleep on top of me. I can never get enough of this woman.

In the morning I was shocked, no Jasmine. Instead J was licking my hard cock. Her wet lips sucking me dry. Jasmine left with K and Debbie so J joined me. She thanked me for letting me have her girl sex last night. She wants to do it again except alone with K the next time.

We showered and I fucked her both places. Then I told her squat in front of me and pissed all over her. She liked that and returned the favor to me.

We left about 7:30 am to the City. J made a big hit. Except the guys kept looking at her big tits and not at the presentation.

Lunch was in SOHO at a place that K and I like to go to. They know me and gave us a nice table even though it was crowded. We stopped at her place to get some things. Its a nice place with a great bedroom.

We undressed and had sex again. Then we went back to Jersey. J is staying with us through the weekend. Why not? Its not like she has something better to do. We both like sex very much.

No comments: