Friday, June 25, 2010

Nice

I was in the City this week. I notice more girls and women wearing very short skirts, bare legs, and tight tops. Each one is reaching out to say "Fuck Me". Oh well! that's just my take.

This morning I woke up with my chocolate princess. Is this a bad term? She knows I love it that her skin is darker now in the summer. She tans on the back deck naked in order to get a even tan, no lines. She is very beautiful, I have told her that many times. I also told her that because she might look different that doesn't mean squat, who care except those small minded people who are living in their own fantasy world.

Her hand was rubbing my chest, playing with my hair. When she does that she calls me gorilla guy, we laugh. She climbed on top of me her pussy feels wet as lowers herself onto me. Her hands on my chest ,she starts to pump herself on my cock. Faster she goes until I cum. She lays down on top of me, resting herself on me.

We did the morning fast fuck. It felt good for us both. Then she told me to make love to her which I did. I pleasured her until she moaned. Until she wanted me to fuck her. Jasmine wanted to watch me as I fuck her.Her legs wrapped around me. Of course it took longer to cum the second time and she liked that.

We went downstairs to make some coffee. I told her that her skin looks so beautiful. Her breasts are perfectly round, no sag, and a great ass. She sat on my lap as we ate breakfast, I was hard the whole time and that made it difficult to eat. When we finished she straddled my lap and we fucked again.

I like Fridays, we both do.

No comments: