Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy

Who wouldn't be happy the way I live? This morning the weather is cool and all the windows are open. I feel her next to me waking up to her fingers holding my hard cock.My brown princess, Jasmine who loves sex. Her lips around my cock sucking me.She accepts every drop of cum I give her. This morning she opened her mouth as we kissed and I tasted the cum . I don't mind that at all and we shared it until she swallowed the rest.

Jasmine asked me if I needed to pee. Of course after sex and in the morning I need to do that. Smiling she motioned with her finger to follow her and we went outside on the deck. Kneeling in front of me,holding my cock she told me to pee. The bright yellow stream went all over her brown skin. She licked the rest off my cock.She was all wet from my pee. She stood up and held me tight rubbing herself against me as we kissed. We then went inside to shower.

She has become a dirty girl and told me she is my dirty girl today. In the shower she bent forward spreading her ass apart. I stuck my fingers in her asshole and then lubed her with shampoo. Jasmine is a beautiful woman whose body is very well defined. My cock entered her asshole and she pushed back against me.I was inside her in no time. She held on to the shower bars as I fucked her tight asshole. I finally came inside her and she told me stay inside.I held her and played with her tits and nipples. She likes it when I tongue her all over her body and touch her.

We played in the shower,her fingers inside my asshole making me hard again.This time I fucked her pussy. I could feel her wetness, not from water but from her juices. She held herself around my neck, one foot on the bathroom stool as I fucked her pussy. It was longer this time but I came inside her.

After the shower we went downstairs to eat breakfast.Her breasts moving as she makes eggs.She sat on my lap and we fed each other. It was a great way to start the day. She showed me her new suit.Rather, a top two sizes too small and the bottom just a piece to cover her pussy. She will be a hit on the beach. She is starting to get darker from the sun. I told her not to worry, it makes her very sexy.

No comments: