Sunday, June 20, 2010

Surprise For Me

The heat is so brutal and its only June.I didn't go to the beach, all the girls went themselves. So I decided I would make supper for everyone.Or so I thought!

The bell rang and Hope was standing there.She was wearing the smallest thong and top possible. I just stared and immediately got hard. She smiled and asked if I was going to invite her in. I didn't have to be asked twice. Wow is all I could say. Her full tits and nipples sticking out.

We kissed and she put her hand by my cock and squeezed me.She felt how hard I was. I undressed her and saw her pussy was very bare, freshly shaved today. Sitting on the couch she spread her legs. I dove right in licking her pussy. She is a screamer and moaned real loud as I continued my assault on her beautiful pussy. It didn't take long and her juices flowed into my mouth, it tasted so nice.

She got up, turned around and told me to fuck her. Her pussy is tight because she is young but I slid in from all the wetness. I fucked her hard and fast and I felt my cum explode inside her. After wards I just kept sliding in and out, she liked that a lot.

We dressed and I gave her a beer even though she isn't 21 yet. I figured and girl who looks like she does and fucks like she does is certainly of age. We talked about many things. She told me her mother is here also for the summer and maybe she can drop over.Her dad left years ago and mom hasn't been fucked in a long time. I laughed because she is trying to play sex maker. She told me her mother is beautiful, only a little older than she is.

I said yes, but I have my reservations. Lets see what will happen.

No comments: