Monday, June 14, 2010

This Morning Visitor

The girls all left to work very early. The ride is further from the beach house. I got up about 7:30 am did my morning stuff and by 8:30 I started to work on the computer.There is a new proposal I am working on and I want to call J later to get her input.

Of course things don't go as planned and the doorbell rings. I open it to see Hope standing there bringing me a morning roll and coffee. She has a gym bag with her because she is going into work at 10:30 this morning. But now she is wearing short- shorts and a t shirt. Its easy to see she doesn't have a bra on, her nipples pressed against the shirt.

We talk a little and she tells me she is happy to be back this summer. Then she comes over and sits on my lap. Her tits against me and I become hard. I take off her t shirt hold her tits as I suck her nipples. She loves this and then hops off taking her shorts off, no panties and shows me her beautiful body. I lay her down on the table, spread her legs apart and start to lick her. My tongue fucks her pussy and lick her taint which she loves. Then I lick around her asshole going back to her pussy. She tells me not to stop and I see her belly moving up and down until she cums in my mouth. I lick some more until she tells me to fuck her.

We go on the couch and my cock goes inside her. Even though she is very tight I am still able to get inside her the first time. I fuck her very hard and fast and cum inside her, She told me she likes the feel of my warm cum shooting inside her.

We shower upstairs and I pleasure her in the shower. I don't know if she ever had anal sex but I play with her back there. She told me she is not ready for that yet. She holds my cock and gives me a great blow job. I could tell she isn't a new comer to this.

I need to pee and step out of the shower and she follows me. She asks me if she can hold my cock as I pee. After I am done she licks the head and tastes the pee.

A new dirty girl is born.

No comments: