Monday, June 21, 2010

Dee's Visit

I knew it was going to happen, just a question of how long she took. I guess she wanted to wait until Hope left. How would it look to come over for sex when someone was here. I , on the other hand would like Hope to watch Dee and I have sex. I think that's very perverse, but that's me.

She came in through the back wearing a beach robe. I know that meant she was naked underneath.I think that's hot. Walking into my living room she smiled , opened the robe and dropped it on the floor. Dee told me that was so hot fucking that girl in front of her. She reached inside my shorts and squeezed my cock hard.Then she undressed me. Bending down in front of me her mouth was around my hard cock. She sucked me like a vacuum cleaner. Her hands on each side of my legs. I felt her fingers going inside my asshole, finger fucking me. I exploded so much that after I filled her mouth up I sprayed her face full of my cum. I don't usually do that but this time there was so much.

We laughed and I handed her a towel to clean herself off. I really like Dee's breasts , so full with no veins on them. Yes they were done over but a very nice job. I don't see anything wrong with a woman doing that.

We didn't have sex, just talked together for a while. She told me about Cathy, how much she likes her and is happy she is with them. This way Bob is always kept occupied and is happy as well. Dee knows that when Bob goes on a trip overseas he has sex with other women. Dee doesn't mind that since she also fucks other men, including me.

Yes, this summer is really great.

No comments: