Monday, August 9, 2010

Are They All The Same , Part 1

I need to go to Philadelphia today to see a new client. I called J to come along. She arrived last night which was no big deal. I noticed a square small suitcase and asked her what is in there. K and J both laughed at me. J showed me it was full of beauty cosmetics. I was astounded that she needed so much. They both answered me that in order for women to look beautiful much work must go into it.

After everyone left this morning J climbed into bed with me. She is a magnificent sex partner. She loves oral sex as much as I do and loves to be pleasured, which I did in fact do to her. After the third fuck we needed to get up and start getting done. Cum was dripping from between her legs down the insides of her thighs.

We showered together and pleasured each other. Holding onto the bars I fucked her ass like an animal. She really likes anal sex.

After breakfast she told me to leave her alone or I could watch as she started to make herself all pretty. It took about 45 minutes and she looked like a model when she finished.

She wore a thong, nude stockings,and a strapless bra. Her blouse was white showing a nice amount of cleavage. Her business suit fit her well with high heel fuck me shoes. She could have passed for a high price call girl.

No comments: