Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sorry, I'm Tied Up

Like all activities sex needs variety. Although I have sex with several different women besides my wife, a change is needed. Each woman I have learned has different needs. One likes to be a dirty whore, another wants to be fucked again and again non stop. One likes love sex most of all.

The weather has turned nice and more people are outside. Dee just walks into my house through the back like its her house. I don't mind because she will greet naked. She could teach Hedi Montage a thing or two about plastic surgery.

Late this morning Dee walks in and grabs me from behind. She reaches around and puts her hand down the front of my shorts.Squeezing my balls very hard I moan. She stops and I undress, my cock rock hard. I told her I have an idea and she should trust me.

I blindfolded her, tied her wrists together lifting her arms above her head. There is a hook on the door and I tied her to it. I began to fuck her spreading her legs apart. But I stopped and put on my cock ring. I can last forever with that. I did just that and I kept fucking her again and again. I twisted her around and fucked her asshole. Shes not the biggest fan of anal sex but I didn't care. My cock fit right into her tight asshole. She really started to like it and wanted me to cum . I took off the cock ring and it was like a geyser went off. I kept shooting my cum so much into her. The cum dripped down the insides of her legs and onto the floor,she was a mess.

I twisted her back and pleasured her body, she liked that a lot. Dee is not someone who likes love sex.She wants to be pleasured. Jasmine is just the opposite. That's why we are such good sexual partners.

I untied her and she started to kiss me which she doesn't usually do. She loved the sex very much.

No comments: