Friday, August 27, 2010

More Please

We had a great lunch at TGIF. The waitress knows us and really gave us nice service.She should because I always leave her a nice tip. Jasmine kept rubbing her foot up my leg,I loved it. The waitress saw what Jasmine was doing and kept coming over asking if everything was satisfactory. I left her a nice tip and she saw Jasmine's hand in my back pocket.

We took a little walk and we walked like lovers do. Jasmine whispered in my ear she wanted to go home.She said I should remember she is my dirty girl today. At home she needed no urging and took off her shorts and t shirt. I remarked that she didn't have any tan lines. We went on the back deck and I fucked her like an animal. She moaned as my cum filled her up. She squatted and I watched as our sex dripped out of her pussy leaving a puddle on the deck.

We drank 3 bottles of wine and fucked some more. A real nice day it turned out to be.

No comments: