Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Sleep Over

I must say I do enjoy sleeping with Jasmine. Have you ever smelled your partners body odor the next morning? I am fortunate because my girls smell very nice. I woke up yesterday morning and found Jasmine on top of me in the 69. I could smell her sex. It was strong and I could see her pussy very puffy. I knew she was very horny. She was already sucking my cock and I began to lick her pussy. I spread her apart and heard her moan. My tongue licked the inside and it didn't take long before she wet me with her pussy juices. She sucked faster and I exploded. Her mouth milked my cock. It was a nice way to wake up.

We did the usual fucking. I don't mean to say I am bored with it, who would be with a woman like Jasmine.Its an adventure each time we fuck. She left early to go to the gym, K needed her.

J stayed over yesterday and we spent the day together.We went out to eat, sitting like lovers at the restaurant. I even went to the beach with her and went into the water. Her top is so small it came off and I was able to get it for her. There are still families here, no topless.

We rinsed off together under our outside shower. I love sucking her big round tits, so perfect and no sag. I brought out some beer and wine and we sat on the deck naked drinking together. We both got a bit high drinking boiler makers. We fucked our brains out together. I made her scream and moan as I pleasured her pussy. I always consider that a job well done. She wanted to know how did I know how to pleasure her so much. I told her K taught me mostly.

J loves to suck cock. She even tongue fucked my asshole.She is good at oral and I really came. We took a shower together, fucked again and then got dressed.

We shopped for t shirts. She needs a large because of her huge tits. I bought her a Lycra stretch t shirt. It fit her like a glove. With no bra on you could see everything and she looked great. I bought her two, but she wouldn't let me buy her more. She is very independent and wants to do her own thing. I am ok with that so I didn't press the issue.

We had a lot of fun together.Another great sex partner besides a being a business companion.

No comments: