Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Vacation Day

Sometimes we just want to take a day off and do nothing or just fuck around. In the summer this can happen more frequently, today is that day.

I am to prepare for a meeting tomorrow but I really don't have to. Everything is already done. I guess its my nature to be extra prepared.

My goof off today started with a treat. I told K last night that I am taking off today to do nothing. She laughed and said nothing more. I woke up with my chocolate princess next to me. Jasmine told me that K wants her to goof off with me today and keep me company. I felt her soft big tits on my chest and I played with the nipples. Jasmine winced as I twisted them a couple of times. She fell back on the bed opening her legs so I could see her moist pussy. She held my head and told me to tongue fuck her cunt. I know when she uses the word cunt instead of pussy it means she is really sexed up.

I like to pleasure Jasmine. She reacts with her body shaking and her juices flowing. Its like priming an engine and she is ready to be fucked again and again. My cock was so hard but slid easily into her. I am not a long fucker and cum pretty fast. Although I can recharge fast and fuck again.

After my cum filled her up she got up holding her pussy and dripped all the cum into my mouth. Jasmine has become this sexual animal which I enjoy very much. We traded the cum with our tongues until there was none left. We fucked again, this time her on top of me using my cock as a dildo. I needed a rest and I needed to piss.

I got up to piss and held her hand as we went to the bathroom. I enjoy the reach around she does and she controlled the flow of my piss. She took some in her hand and rubbed my back with it and her tits as well.

In the shower we played with each other. She spread her ass apart and told me to fuck her ass hole like a whore. I didn't lubricate it like I usually do. Forcing my cock inside her she screamed and told me to push harder until I was in. We fucked together in motion until I filled her up. I pulled out and stuck my finger inside her scooping some out and she licked it off my fingers. We kissed and I cleaned her asshole and pussy. She finger fucked my asshole which felt wonderful.

Downstairs we were still naked and ate breakfast. I love looking at her huge breasts as we eat. I become hard and she knew it. I felt her hand on my cock and she stroked me. My cum filled a juice glass and I mixed in orange juice with it. She drank most of it and handed me some to drink as well.

We got dressed but I told her no bra or panties today. Smiling she wore the stretch top and shorts. We went to the boardwalk to stroll. I love it when she puts her hand in my back pocket. I held her waist and we walked. I could see people looking at us. An older white guy with a young beautiful black girl. We laughed at this and went into a store.

I saw a nice looking t shirt dress that I thought would look good on her. She went into the back to try it on. When she came out nothing was left to the imagination, it looked beautiful on her. The sales lady told me Jasmine looks beautiful in it and asked me who she is. I told her Jasmine is our girlfriend. Looking at me I told her my wife and I share her together. She was speechless and I smiled. Jasmine went out of the store wearing the t shirt dress and carried her shirt and shorts in a bag. The dress was short, but not too short to cover her ass.

We ate an early lunch at TGIF Fridays. We both like that place. It was early so we were the only one there. We ate like lovers and the waitress noticed that. I left her a nice tip and we left to go home.

There is no such thing as too much sex with Jasmine. I watched as she took off the dress. Her tight stomach and legs are beautiful to look at. Her tits are perfectly round with nice big nipples. We went up to my bed and we fucked our brains out. We both know its not just sex we have , rather we make love together. I love feeling her wetness.

We both love oral so she climbed on top of me. Her pussy full of cum. I tasted our sex, her juices mixed with my cum. I felt her lips around my cock as my tongue explored her pussy. We were both pleasuring each other and being pleasured at the same time. Her juices dripped into my mouth and my cum shot down her throat. We were both satisfied now. She climbed off me and cuddled next to me. Her breasts against my hairy chest. Her leg over mine and feeling her wetness.

We talked together for a while and then got dressed again. She wore the t shirt dress I bought her. Again, no bra or panties; she looked beautiful. We walked on the boardwalk the other way, away from the stores. We didn't care that people looked at us.

No comments: