Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Please

Have you ever had a day when enough was not enough? Yesterday was one of those days. Every girl I saw I thought about fucking them. It didn't matter what they looked liked or how young or old they were. I know it sounds crazy but that's how I felt.

Today is a rainy day and I made sure there where no appointments. I am pretty much up to date with my work and even managed to do the gym's paperwork as well.

I would have liked to have Jasmine spend the day with me and fuck our brains out together. My brown chocolate princess who loves dirty sex. Not so bad, because the blond bombshell, Christie paid me a visit. I still look at her and think back how much she resembles K.We fucked like animals back then and formed the principals of our open relationship.

Christie wore sweatpants and a hooded t, no bra or anything under the hoodie. She likes to come to me like that because it makes her feel dirty, I like that too. Her tits were falling out begging to be sucked. I unzipped her and she wiggled off the pants. Her perfect body asking to be fucked. She wanted to go up to my bed and lay on K's side. She told me the scent of sex was still strong. I told her K and I fucked last night and this morning.

Spreading her legs apart she started to play with her pussy.Her fingers fucking herself and then licking them. I licked them too. I bent down to lick her pussy,tasting her juices. She was really primed and ready for sex. She told me to fuck her like a dirty whore. I called her bad words and started to fuck her pussy. I went slow at first and she told me to go faster. I came in her right away but stayed hard. It took me a little while to re charge but I did it and we fucked again. This time in the dogie position.

I reached for a cup and caught our sex dripping from her pussy. She drank all of it and told me she likes being a dirty girl. We went 69 and I fucked her asshole with my tongue.She went wild and came all over me. She sucked my cock almost making me cum .I told her to stop and again she went on all fours. I entered her asshole and felt her pushing back onto me. I was completely in and started to fuck her again.Her asshole very tight,cumming very fast. Christie told me to stay inside her,she likes the feel of my cock in her asshole.

We were both filthy dirty and sweaty. We changed the bedding. I didn't want K to come home finding a mess. Then we took a shower together. We played as usual. Her body fantastic.I cleaned her pussy and asshole,she loved that. She finger fucked my asshole and I came again.

I could have fucked her all day, but she had to go.Before she left she thanked me and was happy I could give her more.

No comments: