Friday, August 13, 2010

Surprise Friday

I figured today would be a dull Friday. Jasmine who I love to fuck on Friday had to go in to the gym with K. I miss waking up feeling her mouth sucking my cock. I explode in her mouth and she swallows it all. The reach around when I need to piss, her huge tits pressed against my back as she shakes my cock.

Well, it isn't a dull day. I know when the doorbell rings and no one is at home besides me that's means one of the girls are coming to fuck me. No one at home, I walk around naked, who cares how I am dressed. This morning the bell rings and I answer the door naked. Guess who? Yes its Hope!!

The thing is she was holding her bag and completely naked, a nice surprise. I feel her body against me as we kiss.I get hard and she asks me if she caused it. What do you think. Her body is flawless, nice perky tits. Not mature tits, but tits like a young girl has. We get into it right away, down and dirty. Her mouth sucking my cock until I cum. I hold her head and she takes everything,doesn't spill a drop.

I pleasure her, tongue fucking her pussy until she cums in my mouth. Then I am ready again. I fuck her like a whore.Her ass is red and I pull her hair as we fuck. She screams to me to go faster and cum inside her. I catch our sex in a glass and she drinks it all. A real sex slut. She licks my cock clean and sucks my balls then sticks her tongue in my asshole.

We fuck a few more times and we are finished. Her mother is going to Chicago for the rest of the summer and she will be alone. Hope would like to stay with us but I don't know if we can squeeze her in.I will talk to K about it.

She doesn't want to take a shower and gets dressed. She wants to feel the sex for the rest of the inside her. We are having friends over tonight and I invited her over. She finishes about 11:00pm but we will still be going strong.

No comments: