Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today's Trip

I started writing on the train this morning. I had to change everything and run into the City. J is suppose to meet me on 34th st and we will go in together. It will only take 5 minutes to brief her, she was here once before with me.

Right on schedule I see her approaching me. Men turn their heads looking at her. I am sure they would love to fuck her. She gives me a small kiss and I fill her in. It seems one of the partners wanted us again to go over figures in person.

All during the meeting I could see the partner leering at J. She was really uncomfortable. Maybe they thought I would whore her out. It did cross both our minds but I wouldn't hear of it. There are just some things I wont do. They signed the contract and we left.

J wanted me to spend some time with her in the City together. I know that means a lot to her so why not. We went back to her place and she changed into a t shirt and jeans. I left my briefcase there along with my suit jacket and tie. We kissed for a little while but no sex. That's ok, because we fuck together all the time and today will be no different. We spent some time in Central Park then went to the Museum of Natural History. For lunch, we ate at one of the outdoor cafes. We drank too much and took a cab back to her apartment which is on the other side of the Park.

J has a nice apartment , decorated very nicely. Her bathroom is not big but the shower will fit two people easily. I bought another bottle of wine before we came in. J put the a/c on full blast, it felt great. We started drinking again and soon were naked.

I watched as she showed me how she fucks the bottle. I held it steady as her pussy went up and down on the neck. I thought it was very funny and laughed. The neck was coated with her juices and I drank straight from the bottle. J likes my cum cocktail that i make with orange juice this time she stroked me and mixed my cum with the wine. She drank the rest of the bottle. We were now both pretty buzzed.

We began to fuck. I say fuck instead of having sex because we were like two animals together. My cum exploded inside her. I just kept going and going, more than usual. The bed was soaked with cum and her juices. We both fell asleep, I think the wine really did us in.

I woke up a couple of hours later. I heard the shower and joined J. We had nice shower sex that was enjoyable for us both. It was getting late and I wanted to beat rush hour traffic on the train. She asked me to stay longer, which I did. She sat on my lap freshly cleaned and perfumed. We cuddled and kissed, then she sucked my cock once more.

I am finishing this up on train going back to Jersey. It would be nice to meet Lola with her big tits pressed against me. I am such a horn dog.

No comments: