Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Day of Rest ? Not

I wanted to get some things done around the house today. I like Sunday at the shore. Its a real family day. I like to make eye contact with women who are with their family.I know they would love to fuck their brains out with a strange guy,leaving the kids with Daddy.

They all left me to go shopping at the Mall. So I thought I could accomplish something today. Alas! It wasn't to be. I was in the back yard behind the deck clearing some weeds.At first I didn't see her then I noticed her young naked body walking around. Hope was wearing a chain around her waist and nothing else. I stood there watching her until she knew I was there. My cock was rock hard and I was stroking it. She came over to me, replacing her small fingers with mine. We didn't speak at first and it felt so good. Then she told me she wants me to cum all over her.

Her stomach was covered with my cum.She rubbed it all over her.Bending down she sucked my cock,I couldn't cum again so fast but her mouth did wonders.For the second time I came.This time she swallowed my white cream and didn't drip a drop.

We rinsed off together under the outside shower. I wanted to fuck her so bad but I needed some time. When girls get horny , watch out they will do anything you want. She sat on the grass and told me to piss all over her. She lifted her head, opened her mouth and drank my piss. The rest I sprayed all over her. She rinsed herself off again cleaning herself.

She leaned against the steps, spreading her legs apart and I slid inside her. I fucked her hard like a dog.I came inside her, this time in her pussy. After we finished we sat outside her head on my lap, legs spread apart showing me her bald pussy. My fingers played with her nipples and I finger fucked her pussy,

We finished, got dressed and drank some beer. A great girl and sex partner.

No comments: