Monday, August 9, 2010

Are They All The Same, Part 2

The appointment went very well. I could tell that each one of the guys would give their right hand to fuck J, who wouldn't. I noticed the secretary kept touching J, she noticed it as well. That's ok because J likes girls as well as men.

After our appointment we went for lunch in Cherry Hill. I wasn't too familiar with any places in Philadelphia and I am very particular where I eat. Cherry Hill is right over the bridge so we were there in 30 minutes.

In the car on the way home J relaxed. What does that mean? First she took off her stockings, then her jacket, slipping out of the bra she was wearing. Her white blouse is cut low down the front so her tits stuck out of the blouse. On the 295 there is a look out place over the cliff. We got out and walked around. Her tits were clearly seen through her blouse. We would have had sex except it is day time, anybody could have seen us.

When we got home we were both tired. We drank a bottle of wine and went to sleep together. Her nude body next to me smelled very nice. We just held each other and fell asleep.

I woke up to her fingers around my cock. She was stroking me and I knew I was going to cum any second. She bent over me drinking my cum and then we kissed. It was 69 time. She climbed on top of me and I tongued fucked her pussy and asshole. She loves when I do that and will cum in my mouth.

J is staying over night and I know that means she wants to have sex with K and Debbie. Its not that she doesn't like Jasmine. Its because Jasmine is too young for her. I, on the other hand love fucking Jasmine. We will sleep together the whole night. Jasmine loves that as much as I do.

J went on the deck and I put the awning up so she could sun tan nude. I rubbed lotion all over her, back and front.She looked like a greased pig, but very beautiful. I left her and went into the house to get things done. A nice day spending the time with a great sex partner like J.

No comments: