Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Vacation Day Part 2

K called me and asked if I am having fun today. I laughed, of course I am. She told me she and Debbie wont be home until late tonight. There is a private party at the gym. I know that means they are having a sex party. I told her to have fun and I will keep busy.

I told Jasmine about the party and is stuck with me tonight. She put her arms around my neck and began to grind herself into me , we kissed. She was real happy about this.

We discussed where to eat out tonight. I like Jimmy's in Asbury Park. She likes that place as well. I want her to wear the black whore dress I bought her, no bra or panties but thigh highs and fuck me shoes, she liked the idea. She took off her clothes and told me she needs to get ready.

I followed her into the bathroom and watched her in the shower. Then she lathered her pussy and I watched as she shaved herself. I think that is very sexy. She stepped out of the shower drying herself off. Then she applied some cream to her pussy. She said she is staying naked like this the rest of the day until we go. We both know I will fuck her again this afternoon.

We went downstairs and we drank some wine. She danced naked in front of me. I undressed myself as she danced. Sitting on the couch I stroked my hard cock as she continued. She stopped and mounted me. Her pussy swallowing my cock inside her. We didn't fuck at first. She just layed against my chest, her big tits so soft. She started to move going up and down grinding herself on me. She was taking control, fucking me making me moan. I finally exploded inside her. My cum shooting upwards. She put her head on my shoulder and played with my hairy chest. We finished the bottle of wine together.

Off she went to get dressed.I knew she was taking another shower. This time I joined her. We didn't have sex but she did squeeze my balls hard until I yelled.

She looked very beautiful dressed in the black dress.Her nipples pressed against the dress.When we got to the restaurant all heads turned watching her. Jasmine loved the attention, so did I.

We had a nice time and I fucked her on the hood of my car. It was a nice day for us both.

No comments: