Sunday, August 22, 2010

Early Sunday

I was up before dawn.I like to watch the guys fish even though I don't do it myself. I don't have the patience for it. I ate breakfast at Mickey D, nothing special. When I got home it was still early and I sat reading the paper on the back deck.

K joined me, sitting naked next to me. My beautiful luscious wife who every man or woman wants to fuck. Of course I put the paper down and got undressed. She mounted me taking control until I shot my load inside her. She wasn't satisfied and I knew that. She sucked my cock until I was hard again.

This time she bent over the railing and I fucked her from behind. Because I already fucked once this time it took longer, she liked that.I got her going, moaning as I fucked her harder and faster. I held her against me as my cum filled her up.

We sat on the sofa lounge together making out like two teenage kids. We both liked that. We need to do it more often.

No comments: