Monday, August 16, 2010

Road Trip

Next month J and I are going on the road again. This time we will book one room together instead of two separate rooms. Like they say all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We will be gone for two weeks or 10 days. I know this trip will cost me a lot of money but it will be well worth it in the end. One of our places will be Las Vegas. It should be interesting with J there.

The weather is very strange. It looked like rain this morning then it became sunny. Its still hot and women are walking around almost naked. I have seen people fucking on the beach this summer. The cops do nothing and more people are doing it. I don't do this because there is a huge risk at stake and I have too much to loose. I fuck enough at home, today I did this twice.

After the girls left, Christie paid me a visit. I was surprised since it was so out of her way. So I know she came for one thing and that was to fuck her brains out. She wore a white t shirt, no bra. Her nipples stuck right out. She wore short shorts and flip flops. I like how she invited herself in and made herself at home.

I starred at her as she took off her clothes. Her beautiful naked body begged to be fucked. I instantly became hard and it showed. My cock bounced out of my shorts when I took them off. Immediately she started to suck my cock. Her finger fucked my asshole making me harder . I fucked her mouth holding onto her head. I came so much she couldn't swallow all of it. The rest dripped onto her breasts. We went 69 and she screamed as my tongue fucked her. I licked inside her pussy , upwards on her taint, then into her asshole. Her juices were all over me when she came.

I was ready to fuck her now and instead of the usual dogie position she wanted to watch me as I fuck her. She wrapped her legs around me, her arms around my neck. I began to fuck her hard and fast. I exploded inside her and I felt myself keep cumming more than usual. I stayed hard inside her and we kissed. She likes to cuddle and hold each other.

We separated and went into the shower. I asked her if she was a dirty girl today. Smiling she said yes and we started again. I needed to piss and she held my cock letting the piss go all her and drinking some of it too. The water washed it all away. I soaped her up playing with her nipples. Then her pussy and asshole. She told me to spread her asshole apart and fuck her. I am the only man she lets fuck her that way. Bending forward I eased in slowly. She backed into me and I was inside. We fucked together until I came inside her. Again I stayed hard inside her. Her asshole felt very nice and tight.

After we dried off I took her to my bed.She told me that she smells K's scent here. I touched her body all over very lightly.She spread her legs apart and I touched her pussy. Bending down I began to lick her cunt.It was puffy from the sex we had before. I pleasured her until she came once more. She held onto to me and started to cry. I hate when girls do this.

She wants to live with us like Jasmine does. I couldn't tell her that Jasmine and I have a very special sexual relationship. Christie wouldn't understand. I climbed on top of her and fucked her once more. I could see our sex mixing with the morning sex I had with K this morning.

We got dressed and Christie left soon after wards. There is a major difference between Christie and Jasmine. I love to be seen with Jasmine when we go out. She will put her hand in my back pocket or we will hold hands. With Christie I have no desire to do this. She is purely a sexual being to be satisfied from. Sounds cruel ? I don't think so because she feels the same way.

Each girl feels different to me and our relationship shows that. All except K who I love deeply, the love of my life.

No comments: