Friday, August 6, 2010

Going Out

Yesterday was a funny day. K booked a private massage party at the gym. It was really a girls sex party. She came home about 11:00 pm looking like shit. She told me it was a great success. Debbie had to drive because K was too shit faced. This is one of the qualities I like about K, always open to new things.

Jasmine came home regular time and we went out to eat. She wore her whore - slut dress, she looked wonderful. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra and panties, her nipples sticking out against the fabric of the dress. I took her to Freddie's Seaside Fish. Its a better type restaurant which I like. We mad a big stir, everyone looking at Jasmine as we walked in. We were seated right away and given special attention. There was a woman who kept eying Jasmine and I suggested she go to the powder room to see what happens. Sure enough the lady followed along with several other women. Jasmine came back about a half hour later. She told me she had sex with two women and have their numbers to hook up. We left about 7:30 and went home.

Jasmine undressed in the car and walked in the house naked. I am glad no one was paying attention. I undressed and she gave my cock great attention. I could feel her finger in my asshole massaging me to cum harder and faster. It didn't take long and I exploded, filling her mouth with my cum. The rest dripping down onto her beautiful dark watermelon breasts.

We went 69 and I fucked her pussy and asshole with my tongue. As always her juices flowed into my mouth. I was hard again and I fucked her. Not love fuck, rather animal savage fucking. We both came together. My cum filling her pussy up.

I held her tight to me. She thanked me for a wonderful night.

No comments: