Monday, August 2, 2010

Enjoying Ourselves

The weather is really nice now. The real hot humid days have passed. I am sure they will return but for now its ok.

Jasmine's car needed to be fixed this morning. I told her to junk the old piece of shit and buy something better. I think she is about to do that. The mechanic said she has to put too much money into it. She wants to splurge for a jeep. I like that idea very much. I can see her riding with no top wearing just a skimpy top. We are going this afternoon to the dealer.

When we got back she became very touchy. All the way home her hand was on my leg.I had trouble driving, my cock became super hard. When we got in the house she undressed, showing me her beautiful dark chocolate body. I took her hand and we went into my bed. Her skin felt so nice next to me. We made love together.

Jasmine told me she wants to be my slut whore today and I should fuck her hard. When she talks like this I know she is horny. Not just regular horny , but on over drive horny.

Laying on her back she spread her legs wide apart for me. I began to pleasure her with my tongue. Jasmine started to buckle and squirted all over me. I needed a towel to dry myself. I knew she was ready now. My cock hard as a rock entered her wet pussy.Her legs wrapped around my waist so I could feel myself deep inside her. As I fucked her she moaned and dug her fingers in my back. The harder I fucked her the more she scratched me. I held her wrists as I exploded inside her, she felt so good. Her legs stayed around me and I stayed hard inside her. I sucked her nipples like a baby.

We fucked a couple of more times and then laid next to each other. A great way to start the day.

No comments: