Friday, August 27, 2010

Good Friday

A wonderful day it is. Jasmine, my chocolate dark bronze princess is sucking my cock. I cum and she holds my cock letting it spray all over her.Then she rubs it all over her tits and belly. Today she wants to treat me special. Jasmine wants to be my dirty girl. She starts by taking me to the bathroom. She knows I need to pee and does the reach around which I like so much. After I finish she licks me clean. Bending under me she goes between my legs. I feel her finger enter my asshole. Then I feel the wetness of her tongue licking me, I am moaning. Yes, she certainly is the dirty girl today.Squeezing my balls tight she licks my cock upwards. Her fingers now again stroking me. I am ready to cum again but she presses her thumb at the base of my cock to calm me down. I am on fire now and I want to fuck her.

She holds onto the bathroom shelf in front of the mirror.Bending forward I enter her from behind.She spreads her legs apart so I go in very easy.I feel her wetness and she tells me to fuck her like a whore.I watch her big breasts bounce against her as I fuck her. Harder and faster I go until I cum deep inside her.I feel my cum keep shooting inside her.Then I see it leaking down her legs. The white cream against her brown body.

I scoop some up and rob it all over her back. Then I hold her tight against me squeezing her tits and nipples. She asks me to do it again,this time in her asshole. I am still hard especially telling me to fuck her asshole. She turns around and we kiss each other for a long time.My cock laying against her belly.

We go into the shower, both of us dirty and sweaty. Her tits all soaped up, playing with them. I feel her fingers in my asshole,around my balls, and my cock. It doesn't take me long to get hard again. Turning around she holds onto to the shower bars. My cock enters her asshole and she pushes back onto me. We fuck together taking our time.Her body feels wonderful and when I finally cum inside her again I hold her against me.

Yes, we have gone from having sex to making love with one another. We got dressed and she isn't wearing a bra or panties under her shorts. I will take her out to eat today and show her off,she likes that a lot and so do I.

No comments: