Monday, November 1, 2010

Feeling Good

The girls got home about midnight.It was a pure girls orgy, no men at all. Girl / Girl sex always gets me going, a shame I could not at least have seen it.

K told me that Maria is joining Jody in the spa, they already have a replacement for Maria, her younger cousin. I told K that Maria is a great sex partner.She said the same about me.

We have an open door policy for the bathroom.If someone is taking a shower, the toilet can still be used. Usually we try to wait,especially if someone needs to take a shit;not very pleasant. This morning was an exception. I was up early and took a shower. Debbie walks in and sits down to take a shit. I laughed and she gave me the finger.

She joined me in the shower and we played. She loves it when I twist her nipples and suck on them. I stuck my finger in her asshole,it felt wet.We laughed and she turned around holding onto the shower bars. My cock went straight into her asshole and backed into me.We fucked and I came inside her. This was fun sex and we both liked it.

I cleaned her up and she held me very tight to her.She wants me to sleep with her again over night,she misses that. I told her to speak with K. She wants to have a day alone with me to fuck and spend time together. I told her she needs a regular guy.She laughed and told me she has one, I laughed too.

No comments: