Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Call

Adult Blog Hub

Molly called me today. Who is Molly ? Pattie's sister. Funny name for a black woman to have but growing up in the 70's names were not such a big issue as today.

Molly is an older version of Pattie, married with two nice girls. She knows about Pattie and me and even tried to play cupid before I met K. But like I said before, both our families are narrow minded bigots and would not tolerate a mixed racial marriage. So why did we care what they said? Its tough bringing up a family if you don't have one, or no one wants you. I hate both families for that. Molly was the only one who had enough foresight to know what is correct.

She told me Pattie is so heart broken that we are apart and cannot bear it we will no longer see each other. Molly told me that Pattie thinks I am the best sex partner she ever had. I laughed at that.

I do miss Pattie, my ebony princess with the coconut breasts. But I told Molly I cannot be thrown around like a toy doll. She made a choice, we now will live with it.

I miss the taste of her nipples, smooth skin, a pussy that grabs my cock like a vise and milks everything from me. Her beautiful lips that suck my cock.

I will miss all of that. I told Molly that if Pattie needs me for any reason, she should call me and not be embarrassed. I do still love her, I always will.

No comments: