Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Laura

I know that brooding over Pattie is useless. She sent me an email today apologizing about how she handled me. We will always be friends and I will look out for her, but we have both made a clean break. Its the best for both of us, life goes on.

Tuesday, I had to drop off some keys that K left at home. I usually never go to the gym during the day since I myself have a busy schedule. But today I was passing by there and why not do her a favor if I can.

The receptionist buzzed me in since its a woman's only gym. At first I didn't recognize her , she has grown up now. Laura has been working there for three years, ever since her parents divorced Pattie took her under her wing. She's a woman now, big breasts and nice round lips. I know I think dirty thoughts about her but I would love those lips on my dick.

She was happy to see me and all I wanted to do is just drop off the keys and go about my business. K came out in her work out clothes , what a body on her, I guess that's why I love to fuck her. She dragged me back to her office / lounge and we kissed. She thanked me for bringing the keys.

I commented about Laura how much she developed into a woman. At 21 she could be a great fucking machine. K called Laura into her office. I like it when K plays boss, very domineering. The three of us talked and Laura was very open telling me she is grateful to K how she helped her. She is now a certified trainer and can earn some decent money getting clients as a personal trainer.

Laura told me she also has sex with K and I shouldn't be angry with her. I just smiled and told her she one of many. After Laura left K asked me what I thought of her. I told her sexually , I wouldn't hesitate to fuck her, but mature wise she has a way to go.

Yesterday, my schedule changed and I always use it to my advantage. I came home early. I stopped calling ahead like I use to. Because now I can walk into situations where I find my wife having sex with one of her girlfriends. I know she never fucks another guy in our bed, she doesn't take men home to fuck. Usually it happens at a friends house where she is having sex and the woman's husband walks in on them. She will not hesitate to have a threesome with the husband. She tells me all about it later. Its not like she does it all the time, but on occasion it happens. I am cool with that, why shouldn't be...lol

Anyways, I pull in the driveway and I see a strange car there, I know shes having sex with a friend. I hope its Jasmine, I love fucking the beautiful chocolate princess. I don't go upstairs right away since I am really hungry and make a sandwich. Its funny, here I am eating and K is fucking her brains out upstairs. After I finish I go upstairs very quietly. The bedroom door is open and I see another woman on top of K licking her pussy. I stand there watching until K opens her eyes and motions me inside. I see it is Laura fucking and licking K. Laura's breasts are big and her legs are spread open and I see her pussy from behind. No marks or pimples on her ass, just smooth skin showing.

K whispers to Laura and she turns around. She blushes as she looks up at me. I smile and say hello. K starts talking to me like its normal to greet a husband fucking another girl. Laura comes over to me and kisses me. I touch her body and get hard, I want to fuck her very much. I get undressed but I want to take a shower first. Laura asks if she can taste my cock before I go in.

She starts to lick me and in no time I cum in her mouth, The girls share my cum and I take my shower.

I am freshly clean and the girls are fucking each other. I of course get very hard and I am invited in. I fuck Laura first with such force I thought I was going to kill her. I came inside her and then thought afterwards about protection for both of us, but it was too late.

After the three of us finished we went downstairs for supper. We ate naked which I always think is funny , but I enjoy it.

I brought up the subject about protection and she told me she is on the pill. Then I asked her how many guys she has been with. She has a boyfriend, and she has been having sex with her brother since she was 16. I was shocked and looked at K but she smiled at me knowing my own secret. K and Laura have been having sex for over a year and she is happy that I have joined her.

K told Laura our house is open to her anytime she wants to come over. She also gave her permission to have sex with me even if she isn't present.

Laura stayed the night with us. This girl loves sex

No comments: