Friday, October 24, 2008

Surprise Visit

On Friday I try to work at home if possible. Its maddening getting in and out of the City today so I just leave all my paper work and calls for today.

Of course things happen and don't go as planned. K works at the gym until 4:00pm so that leaves me quite time to get done. There are times when I am bored and will surf the net. Television doesn't interest me since I can get whatever I want on the net.

Then there are times when "friends" drop over. This interrupts my concentration and usually I am shot for the day. Today happens to be one of those days.

This morning as I was almost finished with my paper work the doorbell rings. I know its not Debbie since she has a key and never bothers to knock or tell us when she's coming over. It usually to have sex since Debbie is a real sex machine and always horny.

Its cold outside now but I turned on the heat in the house. I like to walk around in shorts and a T shirt or nothing at all, like after great sex.

The bell keeps going, it seems the person is impatient. Jasmine is here, kissing me as she comes through the door. Laura told her how great the sex was with me, now she wants a turn.
A thought comes to my mind that maybe I should charge money, but I guess its a bad idea since I get great sex all the time.

Jasmine is wearing a belly shirt and tight jeans. Her big breasts stick out and her nipples are sticking through the shirt. I watch as she undress and is naked in a matter of seconds. I join her and we start to kiss on the couch. Jasmine is very different than Laura, she likes to take her time and prolong the anticipation. She climbs on my lap and her breasts are against my chest. I cant help but feel Pattie against me.

She impales herself on me and we fuck like animals. We fuck another couple of times and then head for the shower. She leans forward and I lubricate her asshole, fucking her hard. I cum in her and then watch how everything spills out.

I really like fucking Jasmine, as most black women she enjoys sex, very vocal, and works together with me. She's a great sex partner to have.

After we dry off we go back downstairs and sit naked on the couch playing with each other. It gets us going and again one more time we fuck. Except this time I eat her pussy after sex and share it with her. She likes that, most men wont do that.

I like playing with her nipples as her head is on my chest, her fingers squeezing my balls which I like.

I am writing this down after she left. I want K to read it when she comes home. I will tell her other details that I didn't write here.

No comments: