Friday, October 3, 2008

Disturbing Wives and Whores

Since I started this blog for my own purposes I have come across other sexual blogs. I like the idea of a blog, it serves the same purpose as a diary but I can let everyone see it.

The idea of cuckolds and hot wives disturb me. I know I wrote about this before but I am seeing more and more of this . I even see sexual violence on women. I don't know why either, man or woman gets out of this. What ever happen to just the old happiness of fucking? Am I so out of the loop ? Even K agrees with me on this, and she is so much more sexually liberated than I am.

Now that I got that off my chest,I need to say something else. K has to work longer hours because Debbie went to see Heather. I brought her supper each day this week. I really don't need to but I want her to know that I think very highly of her and appreciate her. Well last night she introduced me to some of her co-workers.

Apparently they know that K and I are very openly sexually because of their reaction when they met me. Two of them looked right away at my cock and the other two just smiled at me. K told me she is intimate with the four of them. I must say they are very good looking and I would fuck each one if I could. I especially liked Jasmine, the black girl. I know K told her that I like black women because of the way she kept her hand in mine when we shook hands.

Later when she got home we talked about the girls. I told her I would love to fuck each one, especially Jasmine. K told me she knew that would be my reaction and the girls were very impressed that I bring K supper each night.

Well, tonight K invited Jasmine to come over. Lets see what happens.mmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not exactly sure what you mean about "cuckolds and hot wives." My girlfriend and I have fun calling ourselves "MILFs" I hope that's not offensive in some way. We try to keep our blog positive toward sex and women, come check it out!