Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Birthday Girls

Friday was my birthday, I told K not to make a fuss or get me anything since I have everything a guy needs. If I need something, I buy it, I get all the sex I want and then some.

Thursday night K took exceptionally long in the shower. When she came out her body smelled from lavender and her hair smelled strawberry. This really turns me on and we fucked over and over.

Before we went to sleep she told me I will wake up to a surprise and called me her birthday boy. Now I am a very sound sleeper and nothing wakes me. A bomb could go off and i wouldn't hear it.

The next morning when I woke up , I didn't realize that I had a blindfold on and I couldn't move my body. I heard women voices in the room and someone saying I was up. At first I was scared because my arms and feet were tied to the bed and I was totally out of control.

Then things started to happen. I spoke but no one answered me only giggling and laughing. I knew K was here and made this happen so I went along with it.

One woman was sucking my cock and another knelled over me so that her pussy was near my mouth. She first stuck her fingers in my mouth then into her pussy and I licked them. She lowered herself lower until I was able to suck her pussy and lick her. She moved forward a bit so I could lick her taint and then her asshole.

In the meanwhile the other woman continued to suck me harder and inserted her finger in my asshole. That really got me going and I just let go exploding in her mouth. I was still hard and she licked me again. This time she put a cock ring on me. It was very tight around the base and I could feel my cock head get bigger. I was still blindfolded and tied up and I felt my cock being used as a dildo. I knew different women were fucking me because each pussy felt different than the other. So I knew there were three women, of which K was one of them. I wanted to see the other two but they wouldn't let me.

This lasted a good two hours between fucking each pussy and eating them as well. Things started to get quite and I heard the women kissing, the door closing.

Then a woman started fucking me and took off my blindfold. Of course it was K and I came inside her with a force.

I asked her who the other women were and she told me it was her little secret and in due time I would find out.

Friday night we went out to a nice restaurant. She dressed like I asked her with a black cocktail dress, no underwear, fuck me shoes, and no purse. Her lips were fire engine red, very slutty. All heads turned when we entered, I love that. K drank a bit too much and fell asleep in the car but woke up when we got home.

I pushed her dress up and fucked her on our deck. A great birthday gift.

No comments: