Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Eve

Adult Blog Hub

I will end up writing in several posts. We are really excited about this party. I do have my reservations. I will see K being fucked numerous times by other men, women and couples. How do I react ? I don't know what to say. We do have an open relationship and engage in frequent threesomes with other women. I also fuck other women with K's knowledge and blessing. So why am I so nervous ? Its the old double standard, I want my wife to myself, I don't want to share her pussy or asshole with any other man.

But, you know what? I am going to the party, I will enjoy myself, and I will watch K being fucked hard by other men.

K told me there are only 6 other couples coming plus Jasmine and Debbie. The rest didn't get their AIDS test results. The other couples seem nice, but a rule is a rule, no test, no fuck.

I am home today, the plumber had to snake out a stoppage from the street. I wanted to do it now and not wait until it gets worse, weekend rates are double.

K just got home a little while ago and jumped in the shower. I helped her apply the body glitter to her. Its a messy process but I don't care. Her body is shaved clean and smells beautiful.

I couldn't help but fuck her after the shower, a quickie for the both of us. I told her this way any guys cum comes after mine. The glitter went on very easy and we are almost dressed to go. I told her a better effect would be a sting thong, no bra , and her white shirt tied at the bottom.

She looks like a real school girl slut. She will be the star of the party.My priest outfit looks real cool.

I cant wait to fuck Jasmine again, again, and again

No comments: