Friday, October 24, 2008

Last Night Fucking

I have read numerous studies about sex. Each one has its own theory and agenda. I have found that love sex and lust sex can be one in the same or different, depending on whom you are fucking. When K and I fuck, we are having lust sex. When we are having sex we are having love sex. The hormones are different or sometimes one in the same.

Last night we had both.......We fucked all over the house and in every position possible.

Usually when K comes home she is dressed in her regular street clothes. She knows I love the work out uniform she wears, so sexy. I guess that's why she attracts so many clients.

She came home smelling so good, changing her perfume and shampoo smell. Her face was made up like she was going out and her lips were fire engine red. I love the red marks on my chest and dick from her lips.

She was very aggressive, which I liked and we drank some wine, not too much because she will fall asleep. Just enough to make her high and giddy. She did a strip tease for me and then raped me. I like that a lot when she uses my cock as a dido. We went 69 on the living room table and moved to the couch, then to other places in the house.

We fucked each other silly until we fell asleep together naked on our bed. This morning she treated me to a wake up call. Her lips sucking my cock as I came into her mouth.

We showered together, fucked and then dressed. A very nice time for both of us alone.

Fucking and sex.

No comments: