Thursday, October 23, 2008

Laura Again

Its Thursday morning and K had to get to the gym early. Yesterday Laura stayed with us most of the day and left before supper.

This morning the front door rings at 7:00am, K left already and Laura is at the door. She has to be at work today at 11:00am.

I let her in and she asked me if we can fuck again just by ourselves. I have this funny feeling that Laura thinks there is something between us. I let her know up front, that K and I both like her but we are interested in only one thing, sex. She thanks me for saying that and begins to undress. She takes me by the hand and we go into my bedroom. She undresses me and we have sex in every position possible. I also treat her to oral and she screams out cumming in my mouth.

We shower together and fuck one more time before she leaves.

I called K and told her what happened. She laughed and told me Jasmine asked about me today. I told her not to let her come over, I need to get some work done.

Then I told her I lover her and want to fuck her very much tonight.

No comments: