Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jasmine

She came at 7:00pm, right on time. We were waiting for her. K was wearing a sheer dress with nothing on underneath. I could tell she was horny because her nipples were sticking out straight. I was wearing a nice T shirt and sweat pants, nothing else.

The weather outside is getting cold so Jasmine was wearing a work out suit. Very girlish color and K loved it. She handed me her over night bag as the girls kissed and hugged. We didn't have sex right away, that came some time later. We had a nice dinner that K cooked and we opened several bottles of wine. K loves to drink but cant hold her liquor. I could tell Jasmine was a Hennessey girl so I dug up a bottle for her. I was surprised she was able to mix her drinks and keep sober.

We talked a while and Jasmine seemed very comfortable with me there. The girls started to make out and K was being the more aggressive one this time. I did nothing except watch because I was not invited to join them, even though my head was ready to explode.

Both girls were naked and I laughed looking at them. One black and one white, a big contrast. Jasmine reminds me of a younger version of Pattie. Not to say Pattie is old but Jasmine is much younger.

I saw the girls giggling together and they came over to me. I don't know who taught Jasmine how to give head, but I would sure like to meet that person. She is a very sensual woman and enjoys sex.

We had sex and drank again, but as usual K just passed out. We brought her upstairs to sleep, dead to the world. Jasmine and I fucked like dogs several times during the night, we went to sleep together.

I woke up Saturday morning with neither of them here, I found them both in the shower, I joined them.

We had a wonderful day but Jasmine had to leave Saturday night. K told her to come over and keep me company when she isn't home.

K is a wonderful concerned wife........LOL

No comments: