Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pattie's Place

Alone with Debbie we had a chance to talk. She told me she is emotionally attached to both K and myself and loves us both. We do like Debbie, but it isn't a love relationship. I wished her well and told her to give my regards to Heather.

Driving back, I was able to meet Pattie. Finding a parking spot in Manhattan is not easy so I just go into a lot. I figured it is the cost of doing business.

I rang her bell several times before she answered and was a bit concerned. Opening the door she greeted me in a towel wrapped around her. It fell off her when we kissed. I always marvel at her beautiful chocolate brown body. Her skin so soft and smooth and her scent so nice. She uses lavender like K, I love the smell.

She undressed me and told me she wanted to dominate me. Now naked, she walked me to the couch. Then she pushed me down and blindfolded me. Pattie is usually not the aggressive type, but I could tell she was very horny. She tied my hands to my feet, spreading me apart. Then I felt her lowering herself on top of me. Her pussy was very wet and I glided right in.

She went up and down on me several times and then stopped. I felt something around my cock and realized it was a cock ring. It circled my balls and cock making me very hard.

Then she climbed again on top of me and just kept fucking me. My cum couldn't come out and I thought the top of my cock would explode. She took it off and then I just came and came inside her.

She laid on top of me, licking and kissing me. Untying me, she thanked me for coming today. We fucked again two more times. Doggie and me on top, taking our time together.

I thought about adding another comment after I finished writing.

Pattie and I love our weekly get together s. We are safe with one another and I am the only one who Pattie lets me cum inside her. She told me its not about trust but rather how she feels about me . We do care for one another.

I really enjoy being with her.

No comments: