Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pay Back

I told K she doesn't have to get me anything for my birthday this Friday. Age is not a factor with me, I like being 39. Its like the movie time stood still. I don't need anything, I get all the sex I want and more.

What I would like to do is go to the City at a nice place and dress K as my slut. I love when she wears her tight cocktail dress, high heel shoes, a gaudy gold / diamond necklace. She wears her hair straight back and paints her lips fire engine red. Of course she wont be carrying a purse . It will be obvious she is naked under the dress.

Everyone looks at her, both men and women, they drool over her. Her perfume is white diamond and her nails are airbrushed. Although she doesn't have any tattoos, she gets one painted on her shoulder.

It would be my fantasy to fuck her on the table in front of everyone, making her scream as I cum into her pussy.

I am glad I can write down my thoughts and desires, it calms me down a lot.

I know she is planning something because I caught her twice whispering on her cell. I trust this is going to be nice. K is so out there and a fun girl, always has been.

Next week Debbie is returning from California. Finally K will be keeping better hours. I still take supper to her every night. Jasmine was there last night and was very friendly to me. A beautiful black woman who enjoys sex. I want that again.

No comments: