Sunday, October 12, 2008

Surprise Girls

I am happy about this blog thing, I look back at when I started and I see what I wrote. I think I would have changed a number of things that I write down. Of course there are things that I will never put down in writing for fear that it could be used against me in some way.

Some people who know me share my secret, a sexual relationship with a certain woman. K knows but has never commented .

This morning K was in a particularly good mood, not to say she is ever moody or down, just today exceptionally upbeat. I asked her what's going on and I will soon see.

Sunday morning is really a lazy morning for me. I like to wear sleep pants and drink coffee for a couple of hours. I like to watch K prance around in her thong with nothing else. I am forced to touch myself because of this. Maybe I am sexed up all the time but I do love her and we have a great sex life.

The doorbell rang and K went to answer it. Normally she wouldn't answer the door that way unless she knew who was there. Debbie and Jasmine came through the door and wished me a happy birthday. They asked me if I liked the present, which of course I did. I was glad to see Debbie because now K and I would have a normal night life. Jasmine smiled as I touched myself, I guess it was because I remembered feeling her pussy.

Neither one of them were bashful with me and pushed me on the couch, pulling my sleep pants off and we started fucking once again.

K watched as both of the girls took their turns mounting me and fucking me. I finally came into Debbie. Feeling myself explode deep in her. She stayed on me and everything dripped onto my legs.

K and Jasmine then licked everything up. K even squeezed by balls hard the way I like them.

A beautiful day

No comments: