Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day- Fuck Day

Today is Columbus Day, why is it that everyone has to get up early to go to the gym. Why should K have to be there at 7:30 am to give a work out class? I have to work, but it is a more informal day. At least my appointment in the City isn't until later. I get to fuck Pattie again, my brown chocolate , ebony princess.

When I got up this morning I knew K left and I thought I was alone. I missed fucking K this morning. I love her body smell, the touch of her skin. I am hard now just thinking about her.

K and I walk around naked in the morning . We get dressed as things progress. Its funny, either one of us can be naked eating breakfast and the other fully dressed ready to go. Today it was just me alone, or so I thought.

I had the stereo full blast, playing my favorite jazz as I was in the shower. At first I didn't notice anything until Debbie opened the shower door. She smiled and asked if she could join me. Who would refuse her. Her perfect tits pointing at me, nipples sticking out.

K told her yesterday that she was going in early and Debbie should keep me company this morning. Debbie is a natural blonde, not a piece of hair on her. We kissed and soaped each other and then she whispered in my ear to fuck her. She turned around , held onto the bars and I entered her. I could tell she was horny by the ease of sliding into her. I could feel her wetness as we started to fuck together. We took our time and when I felt I was about to cum I held her close to me as I emptied myself in her.

I had to pee so I went all over her back. I know its not the regular thing to do but both K and Debbie like to play with pee in the shower. She turned around as she cupped her hand and I pee'ed into them.

We laughed because everything got washed off right away. Its just a crazy thing we do, I feel childish doing this, but I like it.

Debbie bent down and sucked my cock, sticking her finger in my asshole. I again emptied myself, this time in her mouth. I could taste my cum when we kissed.

I had to get done and leave, such a shame. I could have fucked Debbie all day. She asked my how I liked fucking Jasmine yesterday. I told her I want to fuck her again and as much as possible. I have this thing for black women, I always did.

I didn't tell her about Pattie, she doesn't have to know everything.

No comments: