Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This Morning Jasmine


Adult Blog Hub

As usual K had to leave early because some one didn't bother to call and cancel their class. K must fill in and teach the class. The women really like K because she is such a laid back person without ego problems, giving them a through work out.

Jasmine likes K and as I have written before they fuck on a regular basis. I also have tasted the ebony woman, a real nice person to have sex with.

This morning I am working at home and I will see a customer in Southern Jersey this afternoon. Not too much to prepare, just check over my notes, he's not a hard sell.

I like surprises and today was one of them. Jasmine is single with no children. She prefers women more than men. But with the right man she is very sexual, I am one of those right men.
We have fucked before and both of us enjoyed it. The doorbell rang at 8:00am, I thought it was K who needed something. I see its Jasmine and of course I invite her in. One thing I like about her (of many) is , she comes right out with what she wants and is right up front.

She told me she is horny and wants to have sex. She took the chance that I might be home and she was right.

I asked her to join me in the shower since I needed to get done. In the hall there is a full length mirror and i stand in front of it together with Jasmine. I like the contrast of her black skin to my white skin. In the shower we of course soap each other. She knows what I like and soaps my cock making me very hard. She finger fucks my asshole and then squeezes my cock. My cock is rock hard as it presses against her stomach. Her breasts against my chest as we kiss. We touch each other, her body feels warm even in the shower.

She kneels down and begins to suck me. I don't let her continue because I could easily cum in her mouth. She's another gold winner for cock sucking. She bends forward as I slip into her wet pussy. Its not wet from the shower, its wet because she so horny. We fuck together in motion and then I explode inside her. I hate using a condom, cumming inside a pussy is so much nicer.

We fuck another couple of times in my bedroom. On the bed K and I sleep in. Then we go 69 and finish up.

Jasmine told me that K said it was OK for her to come over here anytime and fuck me. I told her I know that and I also told her that I tell K all the details of our fucking. She seemed very excited about that and climbed back on top of me to start again.

We fucked the whole morning, K called and asked me if I am having fun. Of which I told her the only thing missing was her being here with us.

She called to tell me we are invited to a special Halloween party, Friday night. About 10 couples from the gym plus a few single girls. I am really looking forward to this.

No comments: