Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Thoughts- My Birthday

K and I were talking today about Jasmine. While I loved the sex, I told her I didn't think it was a good idea going around and fucking all her friends. I just have a bad feeling about this. I like sex, probably more than the next guy, and because of that I am better at sex than the next guy.

I still like to be discreet, not so much in your face. I did like Jasmine a lot, her big breasts and pink pussy that gripped me like a vise. I of course will continue to bring K her supper each night until Debbie comes back. That should be no later than Thursday, K is really getting tired working these crazy hours.

My birthday is next week, I am going to be 39 again. K wants to know what I want for my birthday. I really don't need anything and plus I get all the sex I want. I have to think real hard because she really wants to please me.

She does now I am a pervert, like when we were in London. The young girl. But I am not that really crazy.

No comments: