Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday With Laura

We got up late today. Both of us just lazy and horny. After our showers we went down to eat brunch. I love watching K cook naked just being covered with an apron.I just want to bend her over and fuck her.

As usual we are eating naked,guess who rings the bell? yep its Laura. I answer the door naked and invite her in. She is stunned and asks me if I am always this way. I smile and take her coat and told her K is in the kitchen. K waves to her and they kiss, Laura touches K's breasts and kisses them too. K pushes her back because she wants to finish eating and tells her to play with me. I offer Laura something to eat and she just shakes her head no.

We both knew Laura was coming over today to play with us and fuck. I told Laura to make herself comfortable while we finished eating and cleaned up. She took off her clothes and went on the couch to play with herself. I guess at 21 girls are as horny as guys and want to fuck 24 hours a day.

After we finished I sat next to Laura and K sat next to Laura on the other side. We started to touch her as Laura bent over to suck my cock. I saw K kissing Laura's back which really turns me on. Laura sucked me like a vacuum cleaner and I exploded in her mouth. She swallowed some and the rest she spread over her breasts and K's body.

Then Laura and K started their thing. I am always fascinated when I see two girls having sex. Its so sensual and they have so much feeling. Watching them made me get hard and I wanted to fuck Laura now. Fortunately her ass was sticking up in the air while she was licking K. I went to the drawer and got some k-y jelly, spreading it inside her asshole. My cock slid in and I came in her asshole. Later she told me she likes anal . Her brother got her use to that.

We have a big shower and we all cleaned up. This time we put on robes, we had an extra one for Laura.

Laura left afterwards because she was meeting her boyfriend. I told K I have a bad feeling about this girl. Usually my feelings are right, I don't know what it is but I would rather she stop coming to our house and I don't want to fuck her any more. There are a lot more fish in the water, I don't feel deprived.

No comments: