Monday, October 27, 2008

Fucking Them Both

Adult Blog Hub
Monday Afternoon

My appointment ended early and I called K telling her I am on my way home. I heard Debbie in the background telling K to tell me to hurry home they both want to fuck me. I made believe I didn't hear anything and asked K if I should bring dinner home. I hate Chinese, Debbie loves it, so does K. She told me to bring home two portions of some wacky Chinese dish and I should order something for myself. I knew that meant two stops.

I went to the Chinese place to get dinner for them and went to the deli to get a nice pastrami combo and potato salad for me. It has to be on club with Russian dressing and ketchup. I like to drip the dressing all over her breasts and stomach and then lick her. Tonight will be no exception since I told the guy to put on extra.

My cock is rock hard just thinking about fucking them both. I honked my horn when I pulled into the driveway , letting them know I am home. I look up at my bedroom window and see them both naked, waving at me. Debbie takes K's breast and licks it.

By the time I am in the door, they greet me naked. Two beautiful naked women wanting to be fucked, who can ask for more.

The table is set, they are naked and I am still dressed. I throw my clothes on the couch and now I am naked like they are. I am hard as a rock, sticking straight out. K sits on my lap eating her foul smelling Chinese and I let the dressing from my sandwich drip on her tits. Debbie licks them and we have great fun playing during supper. K spreads her legs and my cock slips in her. She just sits there finishing her supper.

She starts to go up and down on me and I am almost ready to cum. She goes off and puts her thumb on the base of my cock slowing me down. Now its Debbie's turn, who fucks me like a horse. I cant control myself any longer and explode inside her.

She gets up, puts her hand by her pussy not letting anything drip out. K goes under her and she licks Debbie's pussy. They trade cum / spit with each other until they swallow it all. Then we all kiss together.

What I like about a threesome is since I need time to recharge the girls can fuck each other, keeping themselves busy.

I need a shower since I am sticky from the dressing and sex we had. The girls join me in the shower. I love the way Debbie sticks her soapy finger in my asshole and K squeezes my soapy balls. They make me feel really great as we soap each other. I need to pee, but as always I don't get out of the shower, I just pee there. The girls watch me pee very hard and put their hands in front of me as I pee,the pee splashes all over. The water washes everything away. But K licks her fingers making pretend she's licking the pee, very kinky. The only problem showering with them is I smell like lavender and strawberry. I know by the morning it will wash off, if not I really don't care.

The girls are in a playful mood tonight and K has her strap on tied on already. At first I watch K fuck Debbie with it, very erotic. Debbie reaches for the k-y jelly and then goes behind me. She globs it on her fingers and lubes my asshole up, I know whats coming now. I am on all fours now as K sticks the fake cock in me. She does it slowly but I begin to enjoy it. I am not gay or anything but this feels good when K does it. Debbie starts to rub my cock and I am hard. The faster K goes, Debbie masturbates me. I cum and she cups her hands as I just let loose with my cum. She feeds it to K , then to me, and she finally licks her fingers and hand.

I let them play by themselves for now, I am spent.

Watching them gets me hard again and I join them. This time I start to lick K from behind as she is licking Debbie. I taste her pussy and lick her all the way up to her asshole. I see her shake a bit as my tongue pleasures her. Then I do the same to Debbie , facing her and licking her pussy.

I always notice that each pussy tastes different. K has a more sweeter taste than Debbie and her pussy juices are sweet as well. Both of their bodies are perfect. No pimples , cracks or bumps of any kind. I guess with all the exercise they do it keeps the skin very smooth.

We roll around in bed and I feel K's lips around my cock. I must say if there was a category in the Olympics for cock sucking, K would win the gold. Her lips are round and full and mouth full of spit. She's a wet mouth sucker, not like some girls who leave a dick sore afterwards. Debbie also takes her turn and K licks my balls and sticks her finger in my asshole. In no time I cum in Debbie's mouth. Again they share my cum, I love watching that.

I am tired now and let the girls play by themselves, time for a Heineken.

Monday Night

I am laying next to K and she asks me a question which shocked me. If she wanted me to stop fucking other women, would I be satisfied with her alone. What a loaded question that was but I answered her that I would be satisfied with just her and all she has to do is ask me to stop and I will. She smiled and we kissed and she told me Debbie asked her that question and bet her that I would never agree. I told her that's why I am married to you and not Debbie.


Tuesday Morning

I woke up to K holding me and fondling my cock. I could see she was in the love mode. K is a funny type of woman who will be wild one moment and the next be very quite. She climbed on top of me and we made love, not fucking, but love.

I am a lucky guy.


No comments: