Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Bye Sweetness

It has taken me time to write about this. I cant blame her, Pattie must go on with her life. We both know we will never become a couple. We care for each other and the sex is fantastic. We can go 69 and just pleasure each , loosing track of time. I want it to continue but I am realistic.

Pattie met a guy. Someone very successful and in his own business. She really likes him and the sex is very good. She wants to take it to the next level with him, I cant blame her. I do want her to be happy and its selfish for me to act otherwise.

As I write this I can feel her lips around my cock, sucking me and swallowing all of the cum. I can feel her legs wrapped around me as I pound her pussy. Pattie screaming harder and faster as I cum inside her.

I can feel her ebony body against me as we cuddle after sex and she climbs on top of me.

I will miss her, but I can cope.

Pattie knows I will always be here for her if she needs something, I will be watching her from a distance.

Good bye Dearest Pattie, the best fuck buddy a guy could ever have.

No comments: