Thursday, July 29, 2010

It Doesnt Let Up

The weather is so damn hot and doesn't stop. The only good thing is women here at the shore are walking around almost naked and no one cares. I of course love watching all the women and girls.

This morning my favorite new dirty girl came over. I couldn't believe that Hope would walk in the street like she did. Her big tits poking through the white bikini top. She asked me if I like the look, I smiled and said of course. She came in the house and said she was so hot and needs to cool off. She was naked in no time. She showed me she is freshly shaved.

I brought her a beer and she shoved the neck up her pussy. Then she licked it and drank the whole thing. She watched my cock grow hard right in front of her.Holding my cock she started to give me a great blow job. In no time I came in her mouth and watched my cum drip onto her big tits. She rubbed it all over her like body lotion. She told me she needs to pee so we went to the upstairs bathroom. She learns fast and we went into the shower. She lifted one leg up and peed all over me, then she licked me. I told her she has become a dirty girl and now its my turn. She sat on the floor looking up and I peed all over her. Opening her mouth I peed inside also and she drank it.

She told me she is horny today more than usual and she wants me to fuck her non stop. We turned on the water and we played with each other until she felt my fingers playing with her asshole. She whispered to me to fuck her ass now. I lubed her up and went in slowly, she backed into me and I was in. Then I started to fuck her fast and hard until I explode deep inside her. She loves the feeling of my cum shooting inside her.

We played some more and I fucked her pussy this time. She moaned and screamed and told me she was my whore for the day. Again I came inside her. We finished the shower and walked around naked in the house. She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful body.

We fucked one more time until it was time for her to go. She told me I am the only man who she lets cum inside her without a condom. We don't kiss a lot, mostly just fucking and more fucking. We both like that.

No comments: